Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Quick Way to Sell Your House

I wanted to write about coconuts today.  But my husband is lying next to me in bed waiting for me to watch Jamie Oliver.  It's very sad.  Instead of lying in bed reading books, we both have a laptop on our laps.  Anyway, the coconuts will have to wait til I have more time.

In the meanwhile, here is an interesting concept.  Supposedly, if you plant a statue of St. Joseph upside down in your yard it helps you sell your house.  I'm not Catholic, and I haven't tried this myself.  I have heard from several people that it works, and you can be sure I will try it if we ever move.  Our previous philosophy has just been to price the house so low you are bound to get offers.  You know, the always intelligent concept of Buy High and Sell Low.

So if you are selling your house why not give it a try?  What do you have to lose?  Just do it at night so the neighbors don't think you're crazy.  Never mind, what do you care anyway?  If this works they won't be your neighbors for very long.

Your new real estate agent

No comments:

Post a Comment